Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day (We Love You Mommy)


We are so grateful to Mom (Topaz) for all she does for this family! I asked the kids what they wanted to say to their mom for mother's day:

Kloe..."kick...kick,kick." Kloe still has stuff to say even though she is not here yet!

Dad..."Topaz, you are the kind of mom that if there were only 4 pieces of pie you'd say, 'I don't like that kind of pie anyway'. We all love you very much. Thank you."


Kya..."Mother's Day???...Mom's my best friend!"


Kylee..."I love you to Mommy!"




Kline..."Please don't kick me off the bed, please don't kick me off the bed!"



HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to some other that are so important to us...Shirley, Lanett, Lea, Cherise, and our Grandma's :-)




5 comments:

Jeff and Lea said...

Happy Mother's Day Topaz! So glad you guys have a blog now. It is so fun and addicting. So who is running this thing, Jared or Topaz? So far you're doing great. Can't wait to see you all.

Jeff and Lea said...

Here are a couple of websites that you can get different blog backgrounds...
www.cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com and pyzam.com
I have never used these backgrounds before so I couldn't walk you through the steps. But it does tell you how to do it on the sites.

Shae said...

I found your blog on Jeff and Lea's. Your kids are adorable! Have fun blogging! :)

Shae (Winward) Hansen

Jeff and Lea said...

Ummm, I thought you said you wanted to get as good as me on the blogging. So far you are WAY behind. I know you took pictures when you were up here. Where are they? The Younger Lau Clan

Sarah Smith said...

Jared you need to teach Topaz to blog so she isn't bored when you leave. LOL Tell her thanks for being such a good friend to Rebekah she needed a good friend.
Sarah