Sunday, February 15, 2009

Chick Flick's!

I'm a sucker for a good movie! Going to a movie is one of me and Jared's favorite dates! I love plays, musical, and old movies. At night's when I'm cooking dinner I like to put a movie on, in the kitchen while I'm cooking. 80 percent of the time it's a musical. And it almost always it brings my kids into the kitchen. I love even when my kids are just near me. It just feels good just being together! I love to hear my kids singing songs from shows that I grow up loving. Makya will go around the house singing a "doe a deer, a female deer." Jared has taken to calling Kylee his Poppin, that started one day when the kids where playing hide and seek and Kya was looking for Kylee. He went to her closet and said I know you in here Poppin!(obviously he had just watch Pirates of the Caribbean.)I really enjoy a good chick flick. They get me all giddy.So being that yesterday was valentines day. I felt it was only right to share a few of my favorite chick flicks
And I hope that you'll let me know what some of yous are too! Did i tell you I love movies!
The Chick Flick List
Fried Green Tomatoes
Ever After
Little women
The Note Book
A League Of Their Own
Dirty Dancing
Sleepless In Seattle
Pretty Women
Mamma Mia
Hair Spray
Sixteen Candles

2 comments:

Jeff and Lea said...

I love chick flicks too! I love all these movies you listed. Except I could never get into sleepless in Seattle, but I do love You've Got Mail, that stars Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks. Also I've never seen Hairspray. Weird huh? I like Kate and Leopold, Now and Then, Never been Kissed, She's All That, and can't think of anymore but I know there are a ton more!

Lindsay said...

Love it!!
Pretty Woman is like my all time favorite chick flick and Dirty Dancing is another fav and Fried Green Tomatoes always gets me deep down!
Going to movies is a favorite of my Jared and mine too!
Cute kiddies! Thanks for sharing!