Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Splish Splash!



Makya and Kylee have always loved tubby time. I'm glad to see that Kloe has inherited part fish from her mommy to! Isn't it crazy that she fit's if a sink! It won't last for long. That's for sure. I love what President Monson said in his talk in this last conference. "Don't worry about all the laundry , the toys, and the finger prints all over. For all to soon they will be gone and you will miss them."I love all little things my kids do. I try to soak up all there little hugs and kiss, their little laugh, their little smile, all the little fun things they do and say. It's like sunshine to my soul!Life is really just made up of bunches of little things. So it's the little thing's that matter the most! For example. My Grandma Dahl who was under five feet tall use to say to me good thing come in small packages like Diamonds and Ruby's and Topaz's!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kids are adorable =)

The Braggs said...

Looks like lots of fun. Glad you finally updated your blog LOL!! JK. Hey just in case you were wondering, you left your dance shoes in my car k. TTYL Becka

Anonymous said...

Been waitin & waitin for the update!! Even though we live close. And it's soooo cute!
Love ya, G&G Lau

Sarah Smith said...

She is so qt! Can't believe how big she is! I can't wait to hold her around christmas time if your home!