Monday, December 1, 2008

Halloween!

Kloe was cute as a bug this Halloween! She was dressed up as a glow worm. Kylee wanted to be a mermaid. So for her birthday Grandma And Grandpa Lau got her a little mermaid dress and mermaid shoes to match, that even light up! Makya wanted to be Diego. Like the Cartoon go Diego go!




Grandma Lau came trick or treating with us this year. We went to pocatello to the mall so the kids would be warmer. While we where in Pocatello we stoped at Aunt Diann's house. And got a picture with the cousins! Dawnie, Dallon,Dustin, and Danae.

This year I got to do a treat for Makya's preschool class for there Halloween party. This is what I came up with. They Drove me Batty!! No really I thought they wouldn't take me that long. But I thought I could do it Lot's faster after the kids went to bed. So I started at 10:00p.m and didn't finish all 37 adorable cupcakes till 3:30a.m. My kids Were up at 7:45. But they turned out so dang cute! And Makya was soooo excited! He told all the kids at school that his mom made the cool bat cup cakes. Just to see Makya's eyes light up joy, and to hear his little gitty laugh of excitement made it worth it!




5 comments:

Jeff and Lea said...

Yay an update! Kloe looks so dang cute in that pic. A glo worm? Way to precious. So how is everything going? Hope all is well. Love all the posts. Oh yeah, I had to start a new blog, here is the address:
www.jeffandlea.blogspot.com
Bye

Anonymous said...

Love all the new posts!! So cute!!
Love you guys bunches!!
G&G Lau :)

Sarah Smith said...

I love the cupcakes and the glow worm outfit! how qt. Can't wait to see you guess at christmas hope you are around!

Tammy said...

Hi Topaz,

I was blog stalking and had to check yours out. It was fun to meet you and your adorable kids at McCady and BrinLee's birthday party Saturday. I'm glad you're loving the Anderson family as much as we do.

Best Wishes,
Tammy

Sarah Smith said...

k u updated your back ground but no new pictures!! Come on! thanks for all the great game nights while i was home it was fun. Miss you guys!!