Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Sea World!










Here is the Crew at Sea World!









The boys are about to go on Atlantis the roller coaster!


Makya was dieing to ride this roller coaster with his dad!
He was just tall enough! And he Loved loved it!


Here is my girl while she Wait's for Dad and Brother!










Here's the boys after the roller coaster. They where drenched! But a grin from ear to ear!





Makya loved get splashed by Shamu! Our kids Keep going around the house chanting Shamu shamu!

We loved this show so much,we went to this show twice!





This was Just amazing! It gave me goose bumps. It's crazy all the things they can teach those whales! I fell in love on this trip with Whales they are Majestic, Smart and Breath taking! I don't know who loved Sea World more Me and Jared or the kids?!






Now that's a good looking Family!
We love you Shamu!
We had a blast.
But the best part by far was just being together!
















6 comments:

Jeff and Lea said...

Yay, so happy to see pictures of your trip. I'm so glad your kids were great on the drive. My girls would be squealing an hour into the drive. Love all the pictures. How was the Atlanits ride? It wasn't open yet when we were there. Looked like the kids had a blast. How did they like the zoo? I remember going to the San Diego zoo when I was little, I loved it. Oh yeah, you do have a great lookin family!

Murdoch Clan said...

I love the pics! So glad you finally made a post! That's awesome that you had a family trip, it's amazing how close you draw to one another during that time... memories that truly last a lifetime! Thanks a bunch for those CD's, I'm nearly through with them! Take care! Laura

Anonymous said...

We are soooo glad you got to go on this trip!! Sweet memories that will last forever!!
Love, G&G Lau

The Braggs said...

It is about time you took this thing off of private! Looks like you guys had a total blast. Maybe one day we could all go and do something crazy like this with all our kids! Or maybe not, that might be just a little too ambitious.

Latter-day Runner said...

I'm so glad that I found this blog! I'm also really glad that Cheris finally decided to start one. I can't believe how much your kids have grown. I still have the pictures from Easter that I need to send you.

Sarah Smith said...

Those are so kool.. We have a sea world not far from the house keep thinking we are gonna go but haven't yet... But seeing your pics we are going..lol